Re: ERROR: nodeRead: did not find '}' [x2]

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Andrei Ivanov <andrei(dot)ivanov(at)ines(dot)ro>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ERROR: nodeRead: did not find '}' [x2]
Date: 2003-11-20 21:04:11
Lists: pgsql-general

Andrei Ivanov <andrei(dot)ivanov(at)ines(dot)ro> writes:
> I've reinstalled postgres, but the same errors happen.
> I've tried connection to more databases, but the error show everytime.

Hm, that's very odd. Could we see the results of

select * from pg_rewrite where ev_class = 'pg_user'::regclass;
and
select pg_get_viewdef('pg_user'::regclass);

You'll probably need to do a "rollback" to get psql out of its
transaction-aborted state after startup, but then I'd expect the
first of these to work. The second will likely fail, but we should
confirm that ...