Full XA availability ?

From: "Xavier Bugaud" <xavier(dot)bugaud(at)gloptv(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Full XA availability ?
Date: 2006-02-09 06:23:41
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi list,

Currently, the last JDBC driver is not fully XA compliant as it does not
support transaction interleaving and suspend/resume.

I can't see on the todo list anything about XA improvement. Is it
planned to implement the missing XA features ?

Sorry if this question has already been asked but I just can't find
where...

Regards.
--
Xavier Bugaud