CommitFest 2009-09 Starting Soon - still need reviewers!

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: CommitFest 2009-09 Starting Soon - still need reviewers!
Date: 2009-09-13 02:47:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Folks,

There was a fairly good response to my first request for reviewers for
the upcoming CommitFest, but we still have only about half as many
reviewers as we do patches, and I expect a few more patches to come in
at the last minute, so please volunteer if you haven't already.

Patch authors, please make sure your patches are up on
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/open no later
than Tue Sep 15 00:00:00 UTC 2009, or approximately 45 hours from now.

Committers, if there are any patches for which you do not wish to have
a round-robin reviewer assigned, please stick your name next to them
ASAP so I know which ones they are.

Reviewers, initial reviewing assignments will be sent out within 4
hours of the start of the CommitFest. Please aim to have you initial
review posted within 4 or 5 days. I know that this will not be
possible for everyone but I think it's a good, and important, goal to
aim for.

Thanks!

...Robert