FATAL: database "dspace" does not exist"

From: "Christo Romberg" <coromberg(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: FATAL: database "dspace" does not exist"
Date: 2006-05-02 19:02:17
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi!

I have some problems with PostgreSQL v8.1.3.
My system is Windows XP Professional Edition.

An error occur when I try to connect to the database "dspace" that I've
made.
It claims that the db does not exist, though it does.

Another error occur when try to create a new database. Then error messages
says
that the password is incorrect, though it was correct given by me.

Appreciate the effort!

Best Regards,
Christo