Postgres DBA + Java Support

From: Chris Sparhawk <csparhawk(at)oberon3(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres DBA + Java Support
Date: 2013-06-13 16:28:32
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Oberon3 has an immediate need for help with:

Cleaning up our constraints and potential pruning of our data model (+Hibernate),
Developing Data Model and ETLs for our reporting suite,
and (In ideal world) Minor Java changes to our biz logic controller

10 hours / week with some full-time periods (flexible); remote within the US.
We're seeking funding for a full-time role.