pg_dump problem

From: "Likit Younboon" <likity(at)ttt(dot)co(dot)th>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pg_dump problem
Date: 2004-01-10 12:29:08
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I use PostgreSQL and use backup command (pg_dump).

I use like this $pg_dump -u -Fc -b databasename > backup.tar.gz

I need to backup with pg_dump by automatic with crontab, but pg_dump must input Username and Password.

How to bypass Username and Password for use pg_dump with crontab.

Please help me. I don't know how to solve problem.

Thank you.
Likit Younboon