SQL Joins

From: tjennette(at)thomasnelson(dot)com (Trace)
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: SQL Joins
Date: 2002-01-08 21:16:28
Lists: pgsql-sql

Can someone please tell me what this previously-written SQL is doing?
I don't understand how it is structured. I'm familiar with JOINs such
as this (1 joined table per 1 ON phrase):

FROM t1
LEFT OUTER JOIN t2 ON t1.id = t2.id
LEFT OUTER JOIN t3 ON t2.name = t3.name

But the following SQL is puzzling me. To which JOINs are the ON
phrases connected?

Any help would be appreciated! (Feel free to re-format the physical
structure of the lines....as this is the way it came to me!)

Trace'

FROM eStoreManager.estore_dept_prod LEFT OUTER JOIN
eStoreManager.estore_product ON
eStoreManager.estore_dept_prod.sku =
eStoreManager.estore_product.sku
RIGHT OUTER JOIN
eStoreManager.tblCProductClass
LEFT OUTER JOIN eStoreManager.tblCProductClassProduct ON
eStoreManager.tblCProductClass.ProductClassID =
eStoreManager.tblCProductClassProduct.ProductClassID
ON
eStoreManager.estore_product.sku =
eStoreManager.tblCProductClassProduct.sku
FULL OUTER JOIN
eStoreManager.tblCProductClassCreator INNER JOIN
eStoreManager.tblCCreator
ON eStoreManager.tblCProductClassCreator.CreatorID =
eStoreManager.tblCCreator.CreatorID
ON eStoreManager.tblCProductClass.ProductClassID =
eStoreManager.tblCProductClassCreator.ProductClassID