Re: Create user or role from inside a function?

From: "Dan" <ml(at)mutox(dot)org>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Create user or role from inside a function?
Date: 2006-09-01 11:53:46
Lists: pgsql-general

(Sending to the list as I accidently only replied to Roman with my earlier
reply)

Thanks for your assistance. This was a case of user error. To me the
examples I looked at used the double quote (") but on further inspection
they do indeed use double single quotes (').

The quote_literal function was also handy for this.

Thanks again!

Regards,

Dan