Re: warm standby server stops doing checkpointsafterawhile

From: "Dhaval Shah" <dhaval(dot)shah(dot)m(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Teodor Sigaev" <teodor(at)sigaev(dot)ru>
Cc: "Frank Wittig" <fw(at)weisshuhn(dot)de>, "Simon Riggs" <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, "Postgres General" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: warm standby server stops doing checkpointsafterawhile
Date: 2007-06-01 16:22:46
Lists: pgsql-general

I am following this thread with interest and hence as a request if the
discussion is kept in this thread, is easier for me to follow it.

Just recently I have put the WAL standby in production using 8.2.3 and
would like to know the circumstances where I will need to upgrade.
Hence the interest.

Regards
Dhaval