Re: problem in module Pg with Apache, Perl and SSL

From: Morten Sickel <Morten(dot)Sickel(at)nrpa(dot)no>
To: "'BELLIARD Francois - FT(dot)BD/FTRD/DRHG/RSCL'" <fb001(at)rd(dot)francetelecom(dot)com>
Cc: "Pgsql-Admin (E-post)" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: problem in module Pg with Apache, Perl and SSL
Date: 2002-04-17 15:46:01
Lists: pgsql-admin

BELLIARD Francois wrote:
[Snip]
>When a Perl Cgi script tries to load the "Pg" module (use Pg; in the
script),
>there is the following error in the Apache Error Log :
[Snip]

I cannot find any 'Pg' module at CPAN, but if you are using the DBD-Pg, you
are not supposed to have any 'use Pg;' in your code, but rather
use DBI;

and afterwards
$dbh = DBI->connect("dbi:Pg:dbname=$dbname", $dbuser, $dbpass)

(If you are using any other module, please have me excused, I am not using
Solaris so I am not able to try to reproduce your error messages.)

Best regards

Morten

--
Morten Sickel
Norwegian Radiation Protection Authority