From: "Smitha V(dot) Babu" <smitha(dot)v(at)sonata-software(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2003-09-08 06:22:29
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi to all..
Does anybody know how to use Python with tkinter to create the GUI in
linux...
In our project we need to use python for GUI....
Can anybody help me ....
Smitha V.Babu
System Analyst
Sonata Software Ltd
Embedded Systems Group
Ph off ::080 6610330 Extn 1383

Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail and any attachments is
confidential / privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee or
addressees. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, you may
not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy
this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise
immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind.