Dev/DBA @ Vaurum, Palo Alto

From: Byron Gibson <byron(at)vaurum(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Dev/DBA @ Vaurum, Palo Alto
Date: 2014-05-16 05:28:08
Lists: pgsql-jobs

We're an early-stage venture-funded Bitcoin/crypto startup in Palo Alto.
The mission-critical parts of our tech are in PostgreSQL, and we're
looking to contract or hire a PostgreSQL expert to help us build out a
long feature list and scale/robustify the app. If you're interested,
please find more about us and contact info at http://angel.co/vaurum.

--
Byron Gibson
Ops | D2CEA3C9