test_decoding vs MSVC build system.

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: test_decoding vs MSVC build system.
Date: 2014-04-05 21:06:39
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I had a look at extending the MSVC build system to support the
test_decoding module. Unfortunately, it requires use of --extra-install
which isn't supported on non-make systems. I'm not going to support that
now - it's a fairly ugly wart but addressing it would take far more time
than I have available, so I'm just recording this difficulty for posterity.

cheers

andrew