Re: nested hstore patch

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: nested hstore patch
Date: 2014-01-09 19:11:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 01/09/2014 06:12 AM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> Oleg,
>
> Please merge in the jsonb work and resubmit. See
> <https://github.com/feodor/postgres/commits/jsonb_and_hstore> I note that
> this repo does not apparently contain any of your latest changes.

I'll go further and say that if the Hstore2 patch doesn't support JSONB
for 9.4, we should postpone it to 9.5. We really don't want to get into
a situation where we need an Hstore3 because we accepted an Hstore2
which needs to be rev'd for JSON.

Especially since there's no good reason for the JSON changes not to be
merged already.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.