Re: Data corruption issues using streaming replication on 9.0.14/9.2.5/9.3.1

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: J Smith <dark(dot)panda+lists(at)gmail(dot)com>, Andres Freund <andres(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Data corruption issues using streaming replication on 9.0.14/9.2.5/9.3.1
Date: 2013-11-21 20:36:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

This is turning into a rather large thread and I have a simple question:

Is a work-around to this problem as simple as disabling streaming
replication and enabling log shipping instead?

Joshua D. Drake

--
Command Prompt, Inc. - http://www.commandprompt.com/ 509-416-6579
High Availability, Oracle Conversion, Postgres-XC, @cmdpromptinc