Re: WITHIN GROUP patch

From: Vik Fearing <vik(dot)fearing(at)dalibo(dot)com>
To: Atri Sharma <atri(dot)jiit(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Andrew Gierth <andrew(at)tao11(dot)riddles(dot)org(dot)uk>, Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: WITHIN GROUP patch
Date: 2013-11-05 06:20:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 11/04/2013 08:43 AM, Atri Sharma wrote:
> Please find attached our latest version of the patch. This version
> fixes the issues pointed out by the reviewers.

No, it doesn't. The documentation still contains formatting and
grammatical errors, and the code comments still do not match the their
surroundings. (The use of "I" in the code comments is a point I have
conceded on IRC, but I stand by my other remarks.)

Don't bother submitting a new patch until I've posted my technical
review, but please fix these issues on your local copy.

--
Vik