Re: Kudos for Reviewers -- wrapping it up

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Kudos for Reviewers -- wrapping it up
Date: 2013-08-07 19:07:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Bruce,

> Actually, for me, motiving reviewers seems like the Lemon-Soaked Paper
> Napkins, as it requires unbounded effort and its importance is not being
> balanced with other priorities.

Let me be absolutely clear here: You do not think that the work
reviewers do is important at all, and you think that our project has
more than enough reviewers? I want to be crystal-clear on your opinion.

I will point out that you did exactly zero reviews in the last
commitfest, which makes me wonder what your opinion of "we have enough
reviewers" is based on.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.