Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List

From: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [9.4 CF 1] The Commitfest Slacker List
Date: 2013-07-03 19:21:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tatsuo,

> Because I did not register the patch into CF page myself. I should
> have not posted it until I find any patch which I can take care
> of. Sorry for this.

My apologies! I did post the list of patches I'd added to the CF in my
"patch sweep" to -hackers, but I forgot to match it against the list of
contributors who weren't reviewing. Sorry about that.

In general, I prefer to do the patch sweep 5 days out from the start of
the CF so that I have time to email people about whether or not their
patches should have been included. However, this time an emergency
cropped up just before the CF started and I found myself doing the patch
sweep the day before the CF, which didn't leave time for an email response.

This is one of those areas where better tooling could help a lot.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.