Re: idle connections

From: Aras Angelo <araskoktas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Scott Marlowe <scott(dot)marlowe(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: idle connections
Date: 2009-10-05 23:50:55
Lists: pgsql-admin

Its a regular pg_connect()

When i kill the earliest idle process the others stop too. So i dont know
whats wrong really. All our apps use the same footer, with pg_close() at the
end.

I have done most of the things you guys suggested, so it seems to me that
something between php-apache-postgresql is not doing good, and it only
effects us at peak times, so just wondering if killing processes every 2-3
minutes, would do harm on our setup.

I have 3 apache servers reading from one single db server.