Re: Totally fresh uninstall/reinstall of Postgres on MacBook Pro running Snow Leopard?

From: doug livesey <biot023(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Peter Hunsberger <peter(dot)hunsberger(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Totally fresh uninstall/reinstall of Postgres on MacBook Pro running Snow Leopard?
Date: 2009-11-18 17:36:55
Lists: pgsql-general

Is that a custom version of Ruby & Rails to work with Postgres, or the other
way around?
If the latter, that could be cool, but if the former, then not as useful, as
it is with DataMapper & Sinatra I'd really like to use the postgres db.
But the postgres-pr is a fine compromise for the time being, cheers! I'll
use ActiveRecord with Sinatra, and see if I can change to DM somewhen later,
maybe when there's a new release.
Thanks a lot for your help!
Doug.