Develop a screen-cast on PostgreSQL High performance with Packt Publishing.

From: Shrutika Kalbag <shrutikak(at)packtpub(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Develop a screen-cast on PostgreSQL High performance with Packt Publishing.
Date: 2012-09-27 14:19:40
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hi ,

My name is Shrutika Kalbag and I am an Author Relationship Executive for
Packt Publishing <www.packtpub.com>. We specialize in publishing IT
related books, e-books, and articles that have been written by experts
in the field.

We have entered the video training business in 2012 and are in the
process of *developing a screencast on *_*PostgreSQL High Performance*_.

I'm looking for an author to produce this video course. It will target
PostgreSQL users who want to up their game in performance.
Your expertise will be valuable to our viewers.

Video training is a niche market right now, and it represents *an even
greater opportunity than books*.
We'll pay an *initial advance and subsequent royalties* to authors who
work on these video courses.

Let me know when we can discuss this further.

Kind Regards,

**Shrutika Kalbag
***Author Relationship Executive
Packt Publishing
*www.packtpub.com <http://www.packtpub.com/>
* **Tweet*: @packtauthors <https://twitter.com/#%21/packtauthors>
Interested in becoming an author? Visit http://authors.packtpub.com for
all the information you need about writing for Packt.