Re: pgsql_fdw, FDW for PostgreSQL server

From: Shigeru Hanada <shigeru(dot)hanada(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Etsuro Fujita <fujita(dot)etsuro(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>, PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgsql_fdw, FDW for PostgreSQL server
Date: 2012-03-06 12:09:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

(2012/03/06 6:19), Tom Lane wrote:
> I've committed the PlanForeignScan API change, with that change and
> some other minor editorialization. The pgsql_fdw patch now needs an
> update, so I set it back to Waiting On Author state.

Thanks.

I've revised pgsql_fdw to catch up to this change, but I'll post those
patches after fixing the bug reported by Albe Laurenz.

BTW, what I did for this change is also needed for other existing FDWs
to make them available on 9.2. So, I'd like to add how to change FDWs
for 9.2 to SQL/MED wiki page, where probably most of the FDW authors check.

Shigeru Hanada