vacuum rusage fix

From: Euler Taveira de Oliveira <euler(at)timbira(dot)com>
To: Pgsql Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: vacuum rusage fix
Date: 2011-08-18 11:02:52
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

While looking at Greg's patch I spotted that resource usage code for vacuum is
initialized even if we won't use it. Attached is a small patch that moves it
to the right place (this code mimics do_analyze_rel function).

--
Euler Taveira de Oliveira - Timbira http://www.timbira.com.br/

vac_rusage.diff text/x-patch 983 bytes