Re: Performance

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: "Claudio Freire" <klaussfreire(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Ogden" <lists(at)darkstatic(dot)com>,"Tomas Vondra" <tv(at)fuzzy(dot)cz>, <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Performance
Date: 2011-04-13 21:59:39
Lists: pgsql-performance

Claudio Freire <klaussfreire(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> So it hasn't even been tried.

If you want to do that, I would be interested in your benchmark
numbers. Or if you're not up to that, there are a number of
companies which I'd bet would be willing to spend the time if they
had a sponsor to pay for their hours. So far nobody has felt it
likely enough to be beneficial to want to put their time or money on
the line for it. Here's your chance to be first.

-Kevin