Re: pl/python tracebacks

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: "Alex Hunsaker" <badalex(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Robert Haas" <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "Postgres - Hackers" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <wulczer(at)wulczer(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pl/python tracebacks
Date: 2011-02-11 17:07:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

>> Goodness... I picked up this patch the day before yesterday
>> because no-one was listed. That being said, if anyone else wants
>> to beat me to the punch of reviewing this, have at it! The more
>> eyes the merrier!
>
> Sorry, I didn't see when you'd picked it up. I was just keeping
> an eye on my wall calendar.

[OT]

FWIW, this is the sort of situation which caused me to suggest that
the web app somehow show the date of the last reviewer change when
it is past the "Last Activity" date. I don't really care whether it
would be in the Reviewers column or as a second line, in
parentheses, in the Last Activity column. I would find it useful
when managing a CF, anyway....

-Kevin