Re: CommitFest wrap-up

From: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CommitFest wrap-up
Date: 2010-12-16 13:20:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tom Lane wrote:
>>> - Writeable CTEs - I think we need Tom to pick this one up.
>>> - Fix snapshot taking inconsistencies - Ready for committer. Can any
>>> committer pick this up?
>>>

> Will take a look at these two also.

I marked you down at the listed committer for them both. That leaves
"serializable lock consistency" as the only patch that's left in "Ready
for Committer" state; everything else seemed to me to still have some
kinks left to work out and I marked them returned. Given that patch has
been in that state since 9/24 and Florian even took care of the bit rot
yesterday, it's certainly been queued patiently enough waiting for
attention. Obviously you, Robert, and other committers can work on one
of the patches I bounced instead if you think they're close enough to
slip in. But this serializable lock one is the only submission that I
think hasn't gotten a fair share of attention yet.

PostgreSQL Training, Services and Support www.2ndQuadrant.us