Re: moving development branch activity to new git repo

From: "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
To: "Elvis Pranskevichus" <el(at)prans(dot)net>, "Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
Cc: "Andrew Dunstan" <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: moving development branch activity to new git repo
Date: 2010-09-22 17:20:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

"Kevin Grittner" <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov> wrote:

> Well, that didn't work much better.

I decided I'd reached my limit on this. I fell back to a suggestion
made a while back, and just created a patch from the old repository
and applied it to the new one. I've pushed it to the public repo,
but haven't yet had a chance to confirm that all is well. I will
keep the old repo in case there is any need to prove the development
history. (Unlikely, but it seems prudent to cover the bases.)

So, no further advice on this topic needed here.

-Kevin