Re: "1-Click" installer problems

From: Sachin Srivastava <sachin(dot)srivastava(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: John Gage <jsmgage(at)numericable(dot)fr>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: "1-Click" installer problems
Date: 2010-04-02 07:52:11
Lists: pgsql-general

Thats what i get:

edbs-MacBook:~ sachin$ hdiutil attach postgresql-8.4.3-1-osx.dmg
expected CRC32 $F9B026D4
/dev/disk1 Apple_partition_scheme
/dev/disk1s1 Apple_partition_map
/dev/disk1s2 Apple_HFS
/Volumes/PostgreSQL 8.4.3-1
edbs-MacBook:~ sachin$ sudo /Volumes/PostgreSQL\
8.4.3-1/postgresql-8.4.3-1-osx.app/Contents/MacOS/installbuilder.sh --help
Password:
PostgreSQL 8.4
Usage:

--help Display the list of valid options

--version Display product information

--optionfile <optionfile> Installation option file
Default:

--unattendedmodeui <unattendedmodeui> Unattended Mode UI
Default: none
Allowed: none minimal minimalWithDialogs

--debuglevel <debuglevel> Debug information level of verbosity
Default: 2
Allowed: 0 1 2 3 4

--mode <mode> Installation mode
Default: qt
Allowed: qt osx text unattended

--debugtrace <debugtrace> Debug filename
Default:

--installer-language <installer-language> Language selection
Default:
Allowed: en es

--extract-only <extract-only>
Default: 0

--superaccount <superaccount> Sets the user name of the database
superuser. Defaults to 'postgres'.
Default: postgres

--servicename <servicename> servicename.description
Default: postgresql-8.4

--serviceaccount <serviceaccount> Sets the operating system user
account that owns the server process. Defaults to 'postgres'.
Default: postgres

--create_shortcuts <create_shortcuts> Specifies whether or not menu
shortcuts should be created.
Default: 1

--prefix <prefix> Installation Directory
Default: /Library/PostgreSQL/8.4

--datadir <datadir> Data Directory
Default: /Library/PostgreSQL/8.4/data

--superpassword <superpassword> Password
Default:

--serverport <serverport> Port
Default: 5432

--locale <locale> Locale
Default:

--install_plpgsql <install_plpgsql> Install pl/pgsql in template1
database?
Default: 1