Re: Annoying Reply-To

From: Jason Long <mailing(dot)list(at)supernovasoftware(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Annoying Reply-To
Date: 2008-10-17 20:17:06
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-performance

I am not fond of this approach either. I never find myself replying
directly to the poster.

I actually greatly prefer forums which email me a copy of every post
with a nice link to the original thread. 95% of the time I do not even
need to use the link. The latest posting is enough.

This makes things more organized as accessible.