C function on Windows 2003/XP

From: Oisin Glynn <me(at)oisinglynn(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: C function on Windows 2003/XP
Date: 2008-08-06 20:47:39
Lists: pgsql-general

I am trying to follow the instructions on the 8.0 interactive comments
(http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/interactive/xfunc-c.html) to build a
c function using MSDEV and PostgreSQL 8.3 on Windows XP/2003

I am running into errors around. fatal error C1083: Cannot open include
file: 'libintl.h': No such file or directory and am guessing I am
missing a library and or something else? I did find this
http://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/gettext.html ?

Is there a newer example than the one in the 8.0 comments or a sample
solution/project available?

Thanks in advance,

Oisin