Events on PostgreSQL.org

From: Chander Ganesan <chander(at)otg-nc(dot)com>
To: Postgres WWW List <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Events on PostgreSQL.org
Date: 2008-02-19 19:14:31
Lists: pgsql-www

My apologies, I just noticed that we've somehow once again got ourselves
listed with two different names, "Open Technology Group", and "Open
Technology Group, Inc." for events. Our wiki lists the name as "Open
Technology Group, Inc.", and that is what we should be using everywhere,
and how future events will be posted...

I've spoken to the employee that does this event posting (it's a new set
of tasks for her), and have made sure she understands the importance of
having our name being used in consistently the same manner. She should
be cutting and pasting directly from our wiki in the future.

If someone could clean this up that would be great.... :-( sorry

thanks

--
Chander Ganesan
Open Technology Group, Inc.