Re: Strange discrepancy in query performance...

From: "Jason L(dot) Buberel" <jason(at)buberel(dot)org>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Strange discrepancy in query performance...
Date: 2007-10-02 15:33:37
Lists: pgsql-general

I agree that this is a bug in JasperReports. I've been stepping throgh
their code to determine where the paramter type is set to
'java.lang.String', but have not yet figured out how their Java API will
allow me to override that with 'java.lang.Integer' or something more
appropriate.

If I figure something out, I'll post to the list.

Regards,
jason