Re: postgresql publication

From: Kevin Hunter <hunteke(at)earlham(dot)edu>
To: Greg Smith <gsmith(at)gregsmith(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Advocacy List <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: postgresql publication
Date: 2007-08-01 06:00:21
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

At 9:52p -0700 on 31 Jul 2007, Greg Smith wrote:
> Ideas are the easy part; I have a list of >20 ideas for articles about
> PostgreSQL that answer the sort of questions that pop up here regularly.

May I naively ask what some of these ideas are? I ask because I think
we're coming at this publication thing from two different sides. Having
read a few of your posts to the list, I gather you are fairly
knowledgeable about DBs in general and PostgreSQL in particular. I am
at the opposite end of the spectrum.

Kevin