updating to 7.4.13 helped it appears

From: Geoffrey <esoteric(at)3times25(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL List <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: updating to 7.4.13 helped it appears
Date: 2006-10-31 17:03:39
Lists: pgsql-general

It appears that upgrading to 7.4.13 helped the problem we were having
with the postgres process terminating. We still are having the problem,
but it does appear to be different, based on the output of backtraces.
The core files are much larger and there does seem to be a common thread
amongst most of them. I've attached one to see if anyone has any ideas
as to what our problem might be. Suggestions would be appreciated.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

- Benjamin Franklin

Attachment Content-Type Size