Re: 8.2 features status

From: Lukas Smith <smith(at)pooteeweet(dot)org>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Subject: Re: 8.2 features status
Date: 2006-08-08 23:13:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Josh Berkus wrote:

> Bruce,
>
>> OK, seems this should be a separate application, not done in the TODO
>> list, and I am not willing to take on that additional workload.
>
> That's my feeling. But I think that we have enough people who are
> interested to maintain it. If we don't, there was no point anyway.

/me raises his hand ..

I already have a wiki I use to help maintain the php.net semi official
release todo list:
http://oss.backendmedia.com/PHPTODO/

But its running on MySQL ..

However since it was easy for me to add a subwiki [1] I just did that
and gave the world read/write access. I am sure someone else will soon
step up and provide something nicer running on PostgreSQL :)

regards,
Lukas

[1] http://oss.backendmedia.com/PGSQLTODO/