how to document database

From: Ottavio Campana <ottavio(at)campana(dot)vi(dot)it>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: how to document database
Date: 2006-04-07 08:01:47
Lists: pgsql-general

I need to document the database I develop so that other people can
easily understand how it works.

I particularly want to document the stored procedures. By now I've used
a javadoc style to document them. I can't use tools like doxygen on them
but it is always better than nothing.

I'd like to know if you're using some particular tool.

Thanks

--
Non c'è più forza nella normalità, c'è solo monotonia.