Re: 25P02, current transaction is aborted, commands ignored

From: Philip Yarra <philip(at)utiba(dot)com>
To: Oliver Jowett <oliver(at)opencloud(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>, Amaresh Wakkar <babu_moshay(at)indiatimes(dot)com>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: 25P02, current transaction is aborted, commands ignored
Date: 2006-04-03 01:03:26
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Oliver Jowett wrote:
> And 2 seconds after hitting send I see it's attached to your mail .. sorry!

Been there, done that before :-)

I have access to Sybase and Oracle DBs here. If you want, I can also
send output from running this test case against all 3 DB flavours I
mentioned originally. From your comments, though, I'm betting I've
goofed my test case somehow, and I just can't see it.

Regards, Philip.