Logging prepared statements in 8.1?

From: Bjørn T Johansen <btj(at)havleik(dot)no>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Logging prepared statements in 8.1?
Date: 2005-11-23 06:32:37
Lists: pgsql-general

I am upgrading from 7.4 to 8.1 and there seems to have been a change in how postgresql log prepared
sql statements.. Before I could see the actual statements (i.e. after every parameters had been
changed with real values) but now I see the sql statements before the change (i.e with $1, $2 as
parameters)..

Is there a way to see the actual statements in 8.1?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen

btj(at)havleik(dot)no
Someone wrote:
"I understand that if you play a Windows CD backwards you hear strange Satanic messages"
To which someone replied: