Webiste problems

From: Mark Wilkinson <wilkinson(dot)m(at)btopenworld(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Webiste problems
Date: 2005-11-21 16:30:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I apologise if this isn't the correct list to post this issue to, I just
wanted to give a heads up that the main postgresql.org website doesn't
seem to be giving access to any ftp mirrors. Needless to say, when I
tried to download what I was after from the main server, I just got a
'too many concurrent connections' error.

Regards,

Mark Wilkinson