bug after installing PostgreSQL on Windows

From: Vincent CARON <vincent(dot)caron(at)aktiva(dot)hu>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: bug after installing PostgreSQL on Windows
Date: 2005-06-07 13:10:55
Lists: pgadmin-support

I have installed pgAdmin3 on Windows to work on distant database. But
after having installed PostgreSQL on my computer under Windows, I have
no error messages with a bad SQL querry in pgAdmin3. I think I have
check the national language support and this come from here. I still
have error messages with PHP for example.
Does this problem come PostgreSQL or pgAdmin3?
Best regards,

--
Clé - GPG - Key: http://covoiturage.fr/caron.asc