Installation on XP

From: Glenn Sullivan <glenn(dot)sullivan(at)varianinc(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Installation on XP
Date: 2005-03-15 18:14:54
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I am trying to install postgresql-8.0.1 on a machine running XP
Professional.
On the web site I went to the download area, then to V8.0.1 and then
to win32. I downloaded postgresql.8.0.1.zip . I unzip that and executed
postgresql-8.0.msi . When I hit the "Start" button, I get the following:
This insallation package could not be opened. verify that the
package ....

I cannot seem to find any way to get past this problem. Did I just miss
something simple? Any Help?

Thanks,
Glenn