Where does postgres store records of DROP-ed columns?

From: pw <p(dot)willis(at)telus(dot)net>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Where does postgres store records of DROP-ed columns?
Date: 2004-09-09 19:01:20
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I have some stuff coming back from the database
telling me that columns that I have dropped
are being retined inthe table renamed as

........pg.dropped.1........
........pg.dropped.7........

I know what these columns originally were but I dropped them
from the table. I am now 'haunted' by these ghost columns with no
type applied.

How do I get rid of these references?

Thanks for nay help,

Pete