plperl vs. plperlu

From: Jan Wieck <JanWieck(at)Yahoo(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: plperl vs. plperlu
Date: 2004-07-10 12:38:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers

while playing with the OSCON CD's, I noticed that the current version of
plperl installs the same function handler for both, plperl and plperlu.
I was wondering how it implements the important security difference or,
in case it is not handled and both are in fact the same, who ignored
this IMHO important difference in the naming convention of procedural
languages.

Jan

# Let's break this rule - forgive me. #