PostgreSQL 7.2.1 on SuSE Linux with Coldfusion MX

From: "Manuel W(dot)" <manuel*NOSPAM*(at)thunder(dot)ch>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL 7.2.1 on SuSE Linux with Coldfusion MX
Date: 2002-07-03 14:46:08
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to have Coldfusion MX connect to my PostgreSQL 7.2.1 database on
SuSE Linux 8.

I've downloaded PostgreSQL JDBC and copied the file "pgjdbc2.jar" to
"/opt/coldfusionmx/wwwroot/WEB-INF/classes". Then I followed the instruction
you can find in http://vandieten.net/jochem/coldfusion/postgresql/

After adding a datasource I obtain the following error message:

Connection verification failed for data source: pgtest
[]java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver available for pgtest, please
check the driver setting in jrun-resources.xml, error: org.postgresql.Driver
The root cause was that: java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver available
for pgtest, please check the driver setting in jrun-resources.xml, error:
org.postgresql.Driver

I've used the following settings:
JDBC URL: jdbc:postgresql:radius (also tried
jdbc:postgresql://127.0.0.1/radius and other stuff)
Driver class: org.postgresql.Driver
Driver name: PostgreSQL

Any idea about why this doesn't work?

Thanks & regards