does SQLException.getErrorCode() now works?

From: Marcos Truchado <mtruchado(at)telefonica(dot)net>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: does SQLException.getErrorCode() now works?
Date: 2003-12-16 14:02:45
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi:
I'm wondeirng if SQLException => getErrorCode()| method works with the
new JDBC 7.4 drivers. I have tested it with the old 7.3 and did not
work, but I have read something about error codes in the postgresql
webpage, can anyone tell me if it is allready implemented?, if not, when
a error becomes, how to know what kind of error do I have?, I need to
know it to response in my program with this or that action. If yes,
where to find a list of error codes?.

Thanks very much.