Latvian translation beta :)

From: Lauris Bukšis <lauris(at)nix(dot)lv>
To: jm(at)poure(dot)com, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Latvian translation beta :)
Date: 2003-11-15 10:13:41
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi! :)

Finally I have translated nearly all to latvian language :) So here
it is ;) There are some untranslated strings but thay are such that
have no good or hasn't any translation at all :) like "Cast", I have no
idea how to translate it, so I will leave it as it is :) It's not well
tested but I hope I will do it soon :) Later I'm going to translate
help, too (not PostgreSQL but pgAdmin help :) ). So maybe someone could
tell me about how to do it ;)

Ok, that's all for now :)
Lafriks =)
p.s. Already started translation of wxWindows, so everything could be in
latvian even find and print dialogue.
p.s. Is there libpg translation project? :)
p.s. Soooo many projects to translate :))

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgAdmin.zip application/x-compressed 38.2 KB