Re: Delphi7, ADO, ODBC and PostgreSQL connection problems:

From: Richard Combs <rncombs(at)covad(dot)net>
To: Mikhail Umorin <mikeumo(at)onebox(dot)com>, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Delphi7, ADO, ODBC and PostgreSQL connection problems:
Date: 2003-09-18 20:29:38
Lists: pgsql-odbc

There are 2 sql scripts included in the source file for the odbc driver
(latest version
psqlodbc-07.03.0100.tar.gz available by following the link to psqlodbc
on postgreSQL home page). They are: odbc.sql and odbc-drop.sql These are
the scripts that add/drop certain odbc functions to/from your database.
I apply them to template1 so that they are in all newly created databases.