frmQueryBuilder.cpp.patch

From: "Adam H(dot) Pendleton" <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: frmQueryBuilder.cpp.patch
Date: 2003-06-26 18:23:41
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Here is a patch that fixes bug #2 in QB. I have, of course, encountered
another fatal bug right away :-(, but at least here's another one down.
This code actually overcomes a problem with the wxWindows code, not our
own, per se, but until it is fixed in wx (I have notified them of the
problem), this will have to do.

ahp

Attachment Content-Type Size
frmQueryBuilder.cpp.patch text/plain 525 bytes