Configuration

From: Yuriy Rusinov <rusinov(at)quasar(dot)ipa(dot)nw(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Configuration
Date: 2003-04-03 05:18:59
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello !

I have installed PostgreSQL 7.3.1 and PgAdmin on Windows NT . I execute
file pgsqltart.bat in command shell in command shell. What I have to do
in order to configure pgadmin. When I try to connect with user
Administrator and password "rusinov" (configured in installation), I
have an error "Cannot connect to server".

Best regards,
Yuriy Rusinov.