Re: callable statements

From: Barry Lind <barry(at)xythos(dot)com>
To: Stuart Robinson <stuart(at)zapata(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: callable statements
Date: 2002-04-17 05:44:58
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Stuart,

What functionality are you looking for? Given the fact that stored
functions in postgres can only return a single value, even when callable
statements are supported, there will be limited support. Is there
something in particular you are looking to have supported?

The current work around of using a preparedStatement to issue the
'select function()' call seems easy and fairly straight forward.

thanks,
--Barry